Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lux Fitness Bar Method

Since I've been treating myself to all these holiday sweets I make it a priority to stay physically healthy. I alternate between using my gym membership and doing other fitness classes. For those of you who haven't heard of "The Bar Method" its a fun and feminine way to stay fit. All you need is a ballet bar, some light weighs, and a resistance band. My instructor always plays the best uptempo music as we work out those calories. I always walk out of there feeling great!!! Nothing can be more luxurious than having a healthy body. So go out into your neighbor whether it is a run around the park or at some fitness class. Remember, staying fit doesn't have to cost any money...all you need is to make it fun and a focused mindset! Lux Fitness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment